SPECIALIZED Turbo Levo Carbon Smoke Black
"When we say -The unbelievable power to ride more trails- we mean that the Turbo Levo represents an unparalleled combination of driving quality, fully exploitable power, and excellent autonomy. The quintessence of 40 years of experience in designing the best mountainbikes in the world. Since its introduction, the Turbo Levo represents a benchmark in the e-mtb market, and this version raises the bar once again."
- The built-in Turbo Full Power 2.2 engine and the advanced control unit, the TCU, provide 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of autonomy, so you can ride longer and faster. Battery 700Wh.
- The TCU is more than an "on/off" button, it is the brain of the bike. It displays the battery charge and the selected assistance level. It’s also able to communicate via ANT+ with optional devices to see more useful information.
- The differentiated wheel design - 27.5" rear and 29" front - creates an extremely agile ride. The generous handlebar centers you on the bike to optimize traction and control when cornering. Low bottom bracket, relaxed steering angle and reduced fork offset ensure stability on technical terrain.
- The Turbo Levo allows you to fine-tune performance based on driving style and terrain. The steering angle can be adjusted between 63 and 65.5 degrees. The bottom bracket height can be increased or decreased by 7mm.
- The 150mm travel of the Turbo Levo absorbs both small bumps and large squared obstacles, and at the same time provides an incredible pedaling response, in total efficiency.
- The S-Sizing is based on what matters, the rider’s height and his riding style, not the size of the horse. Six sizes, all with similar tube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your personal style. The smaller frames will be more agile, thanks to the shorter reach and muzzle, while the larger ones offer greater stability.
Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar hole
Structure Geometry Saddle Bridge, steel guides
Specialized Trail Grips
Specialized, alloy 6061, upsweep of 6 degrees, backsweep of 8 degrees, increase of 30mm, width of 780mm
Dropper tranzx, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6-200mm
Alloy, 38.6mm length
FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, complete internal cable passage, 148 mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150 mm stroke, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust Horst pivot
SRAM 35 Silver 29, Turnkey damper, S1: 150 mm travel, S2-S6: 160 mm travel
Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Carcass for butcher, GRID TRAIL, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
DT Swiss Industry
Eliminator, casing GRID TRAIL, compound GRIPTON, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
Specialized 29, alloy without hood, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Front hub disc in special alloy, sealed Cardridge bearings, 6 bolts, through axle 15x110mm, 32h
Standard, Presta valve
Specialized custom wiring harness
Customized charger, plug 42V4A w/ Rosenberger, 100-240V
Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speeds, 11-50t
SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speeds
SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12 speeds
SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speeds
SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34T, steel
Rockshox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjustment, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm
SRAM guide RE, 200mm
SRAM RE guide, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
Specialized 2.2, custom engine Rx Trail Tuned
M3-700 specialized, integrated battery, 700WH, SBC-B22
Specialized TCU, 10-LED Charging Status, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + /Bluetooth, w/remote handlebar
* Specifications may vary without notification