Specialized helmet S-works Evade 3 Mips Angi White
The more aerodynamic road helmet now "breathes" better. The S-Works Evade 3 has been redesigned from the inside out to be cooler as well as remaining the fastest choice in the platoon.
Through extensive tests of Computational Fluid Dynamics and in the Win Tunnel, a rear "diffuser" has been created that helps to minimize drag and improve ventilation. The diffuser helps optimize aerodynamic performance by allowing air to escape more easily and improves ventilation by expelling 10% more air through the helmet at a certain speed.
The occipital adjustment ensures comfort thanks to the ability to adjust the fit according to the shape of the head and allows you to change the angle of the helmet for compatibility with glasses. The TriFix system with thinner straps reduces irritation. The Mindset sealing system is lightweight and provides excellent grip for on-the-fly adjustment while pedaling.
MIPS Node Air technology is integrated into the padding, is lightweight, and has been created to dissipate rotational forces in case of impact. Specialized has added perforations for optimal comfort.
- Enlarged front vents help increase ventilation.
- Rear Diffuser for aero and ventilation benefits.
- MIPS Air Node is MIPS’ most ventilation-focused solution.
- Adjustable Tri-Fix web splitter boosts comfort through personalized fit.
- Precision, full-wrap polycarbonate shell for increased durability and premium finish.
- Schiuma EPS with double intensity.