OAKLEY HSTN Metal Prizm Black Glasses
The HSTN Metal. Oakley incorporates the progressive design of the original frame, combined with heritage elements of the first generation of HSTN, but remains a unique model. The original frame was born from the collaboration of the Oakley designer team with friends of the brand, in a path that led them to discover a new point of view on the world of lifestyle sunglasses. The result? A sunglasses with circular lens shape modernized, which now takes another step forward in its evolution thanks to the design of the rods, characterized by ultrageometric lines. Replicating its unique aesthetic, this special model pays tribute to the Oakley Eyeshade, originally created with the lens of a mask and a metal coat hanger. And for the first time, the Oakley HSTN Metal is equipped with Unobtainium" lugs for absolute comfort and improved grip, while the frame’s bio-Matter* material ensures maximum strength and durability.
*bio-Matter is obtained from bio-materials with at least 56% carbon of biological origin (representing the ratio of castor oil to fossil fuels)
• DESIGN - New interpretation of a classic silhouette in a progressive design inspired by subcultures, with details in pure Oakley style
• FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight Bio-Matter frame. Provides maximum all-day comfort
• HOMAGE TO THE PAST - Modernized design rods inspired by the iconic Oakley Razor Blade and made of metal in homage to the original prototype of the Oakley Eyeshade
• MAXIMUM ADHERENCE: Unobtainium² nose pads optimize grip even in case of sweat, keeping the glasses in place
• SHARPER DETAILS - Model available with Prizm¹, which enhances colors, contrast and detail by optimizing the visual experience
• AVAILABLE WITH GRADUATED LENSES - Model available with original Oakley graduated lenses, with laser-engraved ellipse on the left lens, emblem of authenticity and Oakley quality.