Assos Jersey Uma GT c2 Short Sleeve Lilac Women
The Assos Uma GT c2 women’s short-sleeved shirt has a hemmed short-sleeved structure, made with the same elastic and ultra soft fabrics used by Assos race jerseys. This seamless design allows you to get the best possible transition between the upper arms and fabrics, offering a solid fit that will fit when you stretch them to reach the handlebars. The body of the shirt is made of BIG DUAL mesh, which offers high breathability, lightness and quick drying. The finishes include a zipper with closure system and a triple back pocket, which ensures the safety of objects thanks to the integrated protective covers.
- BIG DUAL Tex: Quick Dry circular mesh fabric using excellent moisture control and breathability technology, forming the front and rear panels
- Push/pull: Used on the sleeves, this warp mesh fabric offers high sun protection (SPF 50+), high breathability, comfort and quick drying
- RaglanCut: Sleeves continue up to the neck, without shoulder seams, for more freedom of movement
- Raw-Cut Sleeves: This type of sleeve design promotes an almost imperceptible transition between the fabric and the skin, improving comfort and support
- Triple Ramp Pockets: This is the three-pocket system consisting of an optimally positioned fabric flap for easy access.
- Full-Length Zipper: The temperature regulation is guaranteed by a full zip taped self-locking ultralight.
- regularFit: Anatomical design with less aggressive fit than racingFit
- Breathability: 4/5
- Efficiency: 3/5
- Compression capacity: 3/5
- Reflective 1/5
- Composition: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
The Assos garments are designed taking into account the position in the saddle. Some of the Assos models are specially designed for cyclists with an athletic constitution. The Assos cuts are anatomical, according to the A.E.P.D. system (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design). Assos designs his garments paying attention to the protection and comfort of the cyclist without exceeding the pressure points. The best way to feel the anatomical precision of Assos is to put on your clothes and get on the saddle: you will feel the clothes adapt perfectly to your position. Of course, the feeling once you get off the bike will be less comfortable.
It is recommended to choose the correct size for maximum comfort. Too large a garment could cause irritation and an uncomfortable sensation due to the creases or excess of fabric, since the ALS system of the Assos size system would not act correctly. If the garment is too small, the excessive stretching of the seams would increase the pressure making it uncomfortable.
How to use it:
- Do not force seams to wear Assos garments
- Place clothes correctly before riding, especially the seat pad and other pressure points, without forcing seams or joints
- Assos shorts are designed for cycling. For this reason, the suspenders may pull while standing, but once in the saddle the excessive pressure disappears. If not, check that the size is correct.
- Avoid excessively pulling the head to urinate (men). We recommend ironing the fabric from the abdominal and shoulder straps, tilting forward to decrease the tension of the seams
- Circulate at a distance from branches and shrubs so as not to damage the fabric
Tips for washing your hair:
- Wash the Assos garments separately to avoid friction with other fabrics and to maintain specific properties.
- Always separate light from dark garments
- Before each wash, turn over the garments to keep the inside out
- Assos garments can be machine washed using a protective bag and a washing program for delicate garments (max 30ºC)
- Do not use fabric softeners or aggressive products with textiles. Always use liquid and neutral soaps (for example, Assos Active Wear Cleaner)
- Do not iron or wring Assos garments to remove excess water
- Do not dry in a dryer. Leave to dry in the air, away from sunlight.
- After each use, place the Assos garments in a ventilated environment; however, it is advisable to wash them immediately after use
- Dry and store without direct sunlight
- Do not store garments in humid or closed environments (avoid plastic bags, sports bags, etc.)
- In case of heavy perspiration, it is advisable to rinse the head in cold water after each use. This will protect the fibers from bacteria that could damage the tissue.